Downtown Bradenton continues to expertise one thing of a Renaissance as enterprise and leisure progress proceed.
A number of new companies, together with three eating places, have plans to open on a whole block of thirteenth Road West.
Deliberate for the five hundred block of thirteenth Road West, simply north of Manatee Avenue West are:
- A European-type restaurant, 535 thirteenth St. W., Wim and Mieke Lippens, house owners of Palmetto’s Riverside Mattress and Breakfast, hope to be open by the top of the yr.
- Obscure Cafe, 540 thirteenth St. W., has signed a lease and renovations are underway of its constructing.
- The proprietor of the identical constructing, 540 thirteenth. W., is negotiating with a tenant to open a pizzeria in the identical constructing.
- A French grocery and wine retailer, 530 thirteenth St. W., providing positive wines and cheese is predicted to open on the identical block.
- The constructing’s proprietor, 530 thirteenth St. W., is in negotiations for to open a attainable youngsters’s health middle.
The Lippenses just opened a restaurant referred to as Eating at Palmetto Riverside Mattress and Breakfast in November, that includes meals and environment with a European aptitude, believing that a meal ought to be an occasion and expertise relatively than simply one thing to eat.
Wim Mieke confirmed Thursday that they’re increasing into Bradenton with an identical idea…